This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AirTriggers squeeze gesture shortcut bugged after latest update...

moneycashgold
Star III
Latest build 1910.64
Previously i have set my long squeeze gesture shortcut for X Mode and now whenever I'm in a game even in landscape mode it will trigger the shortcut when i long press the right trigger which turn on and off the X Mode. I now have to deactivate the AirTriggers shortcut because of this..
6 REPLIES 6

sagarreddysag
Rising Star II
moneycashgold

Latest build 1910.64

Previously i have set my long squeeze gesture shortcut for X Mode and now whenever I'm in a game even in landscape mode it will trigger the shortcut when i long press the right trigger which turn on and off the X Mode. I now have to deactivate the AirTriggers shortcut because of this..

I don't properly understand ur concern but i will give u a suggestion INCREASE THE FORCE LEVEL OF TRRIGERS . so this can help u not opeaning X mode easily

moneycashgold
Star III
sagarreddysag

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/14486/airtriggers-squeeze-gesture-shortcut-bugged-after-lates...

I don't properly understand ur concern but i will give u a suggestion INCREASE THE FORCE LEVEL OF TRRIGERS . so this can help u not opeaning X mode easily

View post
That's not a good fix.. increase the sensitivity level means i have to squeeze harder... I don't like that

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
moneycashgold

Latest build 1910.64

Can you please make a screenshot of your airtrigger settings so I can see what action you have set to what gesture and the force level? It could also be nice with a list of the games you have experienced this in. If you wan't, you may also record this behaviour with our Screen Recorder function

moneycashgold
Star III
Anders_ASUS

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/14486/airtriggers-squeeze-gesture-shortcut-bugged-after-lates...

Can you please make a screenshot of your airtrigger settings so I can see what action you have set to what gesture and the force level? It could also be nice with a list of the games you have experienced this in. If you wan't, you may also record this behaviour with our Screen Recorder function

View post
Please have a try with my settings and load a game without the armoury crate... You may test out any game that you have or try cod, pubg, world of tanks or need for speed no limits as i have tested..
H8OB8EKMYO8I.jpg