This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Air Trigger issue

nightsilvance
Star III
Experiencing some issue with my right air trigger. Button press is sometimes unresponsive and intermittent. Notice it after the latest firmware update. Sometimes the button press would "flicker" when I'm holding it down. Want to know if it's a software bug or hardware issue. Hopefully someone can enlighten me.
314 REPLIES 314

nightsilvance
Star III
Even if I manage to fire, the timing would be completely off and miss. Well, it's a game breaking for a gaming phone for sure. I hope fixing this would be one of the priority for the dev. Incidentally, I experienced a touch screen bug when using kunai gamepad last night. My touch screen would become totally unresponsive, and I had to put my phone to sleep and unlock it again for it to work. Haven't been able to reproduce it again though.

Beniboy1997
Star I
I have the same issue too (But with my left trigger). I read this post 1 day ago but I found a temporary "fix" and it's been working pretty well after a few hours now so I don't know if it will return. I'm not sure what it is that fixed it but one thing I noticed is that, when I set the trigger sensitivity from 3 to 1, it made it more responsive for longer on COD Mobile before the left trigger started to flicker again. Shortly after that, I drained my phone to 0% (Probably the first time I've ever done that on this phone considering that the battery life is excellent for me) and after I charged it up to 90%, I fancied another game of COD mobile hoping that the issue would randomly go away, and it's been working flawlessly even after an hour. Hopefully this will help, I'll try setting my setting my sensitivity back to 3 again to see if it still works well, but I've found myself getting used to playing with high sensitivity.

nightsilvance
Star III
For me, if it acts up pretty badly, the best I can do is to leave the trigger alone for like 5 seconds, without any input. There's a small chance that it would work properly for maybe the next minute or so without problem. But it always returns after awhile, especially if I am playing long sessions.

jairo
Star III
Hi, can you pass me the link where you bought it? I am interested in buying this device

nightsilvance
Star III
Hi jairo, I have no idea if u meant the phone or gamepad, but I pre-ordered both from Asus online store in my country and had it delivered to me. The online store website differs for each country, so it may be better for u to Google for it or something.