This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Air Trigger issue

nightsilvance
Star III
Experiencing some issue with my right air trigger. Button press is sometimes unresponsive and intermittent. Notice it after the latest firmware update. Sometimes the button press would "flicker" when I'm holding it down. Want to know if it's a software bug or hardware issue. Hopefully someone can enlighten me.
314 REPLIES 314

nightsilvance
Star III
Yes, it starts happening after the latest update. I have restarted numerous times, but the issue persists. I have my right trigger mapped to shoot in COD mobile, and I can hardly fire with it when it acts up. The left trigger works perfectly fine.

sathishinsat2
Rising Star II
I guess the regression testing was not done properly for new changes.

LP_ASUS
Community Legend I
I'll pass this to the software team. Sorry for the inconvenience guys.

nightsilvance
Star III
Hi, I would like to add another observation. Everytime I restarted the phone, the haptic vibration strength from pressing the air triggers would change. The haptic feedback can be quite strong, but immediately after I restart, the haptic strength can become really weak. I don't see any settings for this, and it only changes upon rebooting my phone.

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
nightsilvance

Hi, I would like to add another observation. Everytime I restarted the phone, the haptic vibration strength from pressing the air triggers would change. The haptic feedback can be quite strong, but immediately after I restart, the haptic strength can become really weak. I don't see any settings for this, and it only changes upon rebooting my phone.

View post
Have you noticed when it gets stronger again? Or does it go back to normal when you restart once more?