This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Aero Active Cooler

Amaar
Star I
hi. i was wondering can Aero Active Cooler 3 on ROG Phone 3 be used in ROG Phone 2? if cant, i want to know what the difference that cause it can't fit in? thank you
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

ronald1985
Community Legend I
Amaar

hi. i was wondering can Aero Active Cooler 3 on ROG Phone 3 be used in ROG Phone 2? if cant, i want to know what the difference that cause it can't fit in? thank you

Aero Active Cooler
No it can't.
Please refer to this post:
Felis_Alpha

I currently own an Asus ROG Phone II with Kunai Gamepad II and TwinView Dock II.

If I buy an Asus ROG Phone III eventually, will it work with the 2 accessories mentioned? And will it still update firmware for those 2 accessories?

Thank you.

Will Asus ROG Phone 3 work with Phone Accessories for ROG Phone 2?
It looks like everything other than the aero cooler will work and it will mostly be how the software talks to the hardware that will be the difference.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

ronald1985
Community Legend I
Amaar

Aero Active Cooler
No it can't.
Please refer to this post:
Felis_Alpha

I currently own an Asus ROG Phone II with Kunai Gamepad II and TwinView Dock II.

If I buy an Asus ROG Phone III eventually, will it work with the 2 accessories mentioned? And will it still update firmware for those 2 accessories?

Thank you.

Will Asus ROG Phone 3 work with Phone Accessories for ROG Phone 2?
It looks like everything other than the aero cooler will work and it will mostly be how the software talks to the hardware that will be the difference.