This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

a lag is happening during Video Recording. please help!

Ako_Si
Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:ASUS _I001DE
Firmware Version:06.02.02.09 CFG:63
Rooted or not: NOT
Frequency of Occurrence: ALWAYS
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================

When I use my ROG 2 STRIX EDITION in video recording there is a lag happening I dont if it is a lag or defect but in all resolution i change still the lag is happening. please help i dont know what to do. I want to send a video but theres no function here that allows me to upload video only picture.
2 REPLIES 2

Not applicable
Ako Si

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name:ASUS _I001DE
  2. Firmware Version:06.02.02.09 CFG:63
  3. Rooted or not: NOT
  4. Frequency of Occurrence: ALWAYS
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

========================================

When I use my ROG 2 STRIX EDITION in video recording there is a lag happening I dont if it is a lag or defect but in all resolution i change still the lag is happening. please help i dont know what to do. I want to send a video but theres no function here that allows me to upload video only picture.

a lag is happening during Video Recording. please help!
You can upload a video by clicking on the hairclip icon, then click on three lines on the top left side and scroll down then click on gallery and then select the video or photo you want to upload.

mervynpaulparon
Star II
Got the same issue. I'm not sure if latest update fixed it. Not experiencing right now. But on last update, almost every time. Even posted it here.