This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Straight out of the box, and AnimeVision is already not working?

Zekrom997
Star II

Just bought ROG Phone 8 Pro Edition and opened it straight out of the box. When I started the phone, I was prompted to copy all my data from my previous Phone through a USB(which I did since my old ROG 5S Wifi has already stopped working, so I have to transfer through a cable). After a few hippucs of the transfer data sometimes prompting to reconnect the cable(even with the new cable), I was finally able to fully copied all data and started the tutorial game which I skipped through as I was in a hurry. When I was prompted to put the Phone inside the slider of the box that shows Anime Vision, I was cautious when nothing happened before the Phone said to remove it from the box.

I've been resetting the phone ever since and turning one and off AnimeVision from Armory Crate, but still haven't turned on...

Is this simply a software bug? Or is my phone doomed from a hardware problem? AnimeVision is a minor feature, but it's ridiculous if the QC can be this bad for a phone I paid a hefty sum of money for...

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

I would recommend you contacting your reseller or reaching out to one of our ASUS Service Centers, that is not normal.

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8

Mattias_ASUS

Hi @Zekrom997 Could you please send me a picture of your AniMe Vision settings?

I've also tried to turning AnimeVision on and off through Armory Crate