This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Selective Support?

Tito_Enzo
Star III

I came to noticed that Moderators/Devs seems to be picky with the issues and only replies to other issues like "AniMe Vision", People paid for a premium phone but doesn't receive the equivalent value or quality of support? Really? It would be nice if those guys would acknowledge the concern of the users or at least pretend to  acknowledge it.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Mattias_ASUS

Hello @Tito_Enzo I normally have to jump through threads for other products too but I eventually get to the posts.
I apologize it if seems to have a random pattern.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

ZuuGAKz
Rising Star I

RNGesus forum selection.

MiroS
Rising Star I

Basically, it doesn't matter, at this stage it's just a light for children, battery notifications and especially standard notifications don't work, it just flashes once and gives nothing, so useless for notification ...

Well I get your point, But I'm talking about the Moderators /Devs that only picks selected topics to reply at. So even though you've provided attachment proof(Videos or Screenshots) they don't seem to acknowledge the Consumers(Us, who paid for the "PREMIUM PHONE") issues like the Wifi or Sim or Speakers, etc,. 

Mattias_ASUS

Hello @Tito_Enzo I normally have to jump through threads for other products too but I eventually get to the posts.
I apologize it if seems to have a random pattern.