This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rog phone 8 pro Air Triggers bug

Louis6789
Star II

So i bought this phone with alot of expectation.

I found a bug/problem with the Air Triggers.

I tested it on all FPS games and i can guaranty that is not a game problem, it's the phone problem.

When i'm not moving the crosshair and i hit fire ( with the air trigger), i can't move the crosshair (while firing). It means when i hit fire, the crosshair is fixed to 1 position, i can't move it.

But. When i hit fire (with the air trigger) while moving the crosshair, the crosshair can move with my guns firing.

Let me explain it another way:

Let say my target is standing and i shoot at him. If he moves, i can't move my aim after him while the gun is firing. The crosshair fixed at 1 position.

But if my target is running around and i am moving the aim after him. When the aim is moving and i hit fire, now i can move the aim when the gun is firing.

This is bad. Very bad. I spend 1200€ for the phone and....it's worst than a normal phone with a trigger Accessory.

Can you please fix this? I still want to gaming on this phone because i don't have to use accessory and i have a side usb for headphones.

21 REPLIES 21

Vikas_Rathore
Rising Star II

Hope is only solution from Asus now. Cause they ruined their trademark Air Trigger in the Phone. 

Mattias_ASUS

Hi @Louis6789 
In which game is this most noticeable? I want to try to recreate it 🙂

Hii @Mattias_ASUS Try CODM you will get the problem . Also try with Aero Active Cooler X . The Cooler triger also freezes you can call in sleep mode when you use it after 8-10 second.

This mean all the triger on ROG 8 are useless. Until they fix for fast response. 

Any FPS game. I play Warzone Mobile the most.