This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is any one facing wifi issues in Rog 8

kirancrazy1
Star II

Hey friends , is there a way to improve wifi signal strength .. this phone is really suffering with the signal strength . Wifi is a slow when it drops signnal a bar .. my previous. Phones were working great . 

Using .327 update 

3 REPLIES 3

Mattias_ASUS

Hi @kirancrazy1 What are your WiFi settings?
And is there any way you could create a log recreating the issue so that the devs can look at it? I'm writing the instructions down below:
Please follow the below steps to enable the built-in log tool (Bug reporter).
1. Open “Calculator APP”
2. Enter “.19595+=”
3. Select the Log type according to the type of issue you want to capture. “Wi-Fi ”
4. After your selection the log tool will exit so you can duplicate the issue or wait for it to happen. Try to use the screen recorder to show your issue when possible. If you can't screen record your issue, then please take a screenshot right after the issue has occurred (as a timestamp) so we know where to look in the log.
5. Navigate back to the log tool via calculator and Tap "FINISH AND SHARE".
6. It takes several minutes for the log to generate. You can exit and do other stuff in the meantime. A silent notification will tell you once the process is done. Tap the notification and then the share button to upload the file to Google Drive and share the link with a moderator. Just make sure to change the permission first so that everyone with the link has permission to view it.
Note: When you're no longer planning on logging your device, enter “.09595+=” in the calculator and the log tool will stop as well as deleting all stored log files. Make sure to share via calculator. The files found in internal storage -> asus_log are not the correct files (they are only 1.2kb)

I have done it twice now 

Kindly the Google drive 

Will log more and the volume of speaker during calls is low needs a boost  

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/11RpCFjPNIuUKZWAZcgVLfaPNNiEwrh0g

Mattias_ASUS

Hi @kirancrazy1 
Your link seems to be locked, please make sure to open it and send it to me through a PM 🙂