This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Everyone, I have a BAD news for the next coming update

Sam1991
Rising Star II

I followed up with @Mattias_ASUS regarding overheating issue on A14. Apparently, the dev team didn't find anything unusual, ironically. I attached a picture of our conversation. I tried everything I could to get us a fix but it turned out as sth that I didn't see coming at all.

Screenshot_20240422-194507~2.png

Edited :

One of the users is a developer . @snowdance 

He found and circled the temperature for whomever it may concern ! After sending logs for many times , devs still don't accept it and say they haven't found anything ! Impossible ! Why are they pretending like it's nothing and it's not there?????

Have look at these pictures below.

snowdance_0-1713808598590.png

snowdance_1-1713808777619.png

Correct me if I'm wrong , but how many times do we have to send our logs and get ignored by dev team ? Not acceptable.

@Mattias_ASUS @Falcon_ASUS @Titan_ASUS 

As a customer who paid a lot for a premium phone , I deserve an answer here. Reply !

Edited   

Mattias has just sent me a messaged and he said : " The team is not done checking logs, the log from snowdance is being worked on.I will update when I get more information."

Users that haven't still sent their logs please do as it might help them to fix the issues soon.

8 REPLIES 8

What are they trying to achieve here !!! Why ???

I don't know but if they continue like this, I won't buy any other Asus thing again. 

Not buying ain't gonna solve the issues we're having with our phones. We have to do sth man!

KnightMars
Star I

I'm playing HOK MOBA Game for 30min, the temperature show kept at 39 degree C, with maximum graphics and fps.

When charging it does feel a bit hot but it looks fine to me. 

Btw how to extract log?