cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Air Triggers

ZuuGAKz
Rising Star I

Hi,

My ROG 8 the air trigger can sometimes be tapped and sometimes not even set the sensitivity to level 1 and when I play COD mobile game it does not response as fast and stable as the older model.

Can it be fixed with a software update or is this a hardware issue?

17 REPLIES 17

Yes, I only confirmed the info but my previous feedback and my tests were redone with the latest firmware when I posted. So I agree with you, the problem is not resolved and indeed software. Sensitivity 0 only improved things a little but FPS shots are still jerky or not taken into account.

Looking forward to the next update

I got 218 Update Just after the day i bought my New Phone and that time i didn't played single game on that.

218  was not included any single thing about the air trigger. 

Asus need to fix this with Force adjustment with better stability specially when the Aero Active Cooler X connected . All the triggers are malfunctioning at that time even cooler triggers are also malfunctioning.

When you press the air trigger properly, the air trigger releases. When I double click it doesn't work for mee

MiroS
Rising Star I

I have the same problem, often times they don't respond at all, they need to be switched off and switched on , 

Sometimes they go well, sometimes they drop out and don't respond ... 

MrPens
Star III

I have the same problem, when you shoot the trigger suddenly releases. and when you click your air trigger again, sometimes it doesn't work at al