This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What do you think?

Junior001
Star III

Snapdragon 8 gen 4 will be out soon and most likely ROG 9 will use it. Do you still want to buy ROG 9 after what happened to ROG 7 and all the issues that are troubling users 

8 REPLIES 8

Sam1991
Rising Star II

Never ! Why would I ? They might ruin ROG 9 with an update that turns the device into an active bomb. They also don't care about customers . Look closely here, we posted many issues and they never fixed it . Issues that they caused. Everything was great on android 13.

JimiK
Rising Star I

No way. I don't recommend Rog Phones to anyone because it's just a waste of money. Asus is the worst manufacturer ever!

ric3
Star III

Do all of you here regret when you bought rog 7, i regret it. Even though I want to use this rog 7 for the long term but it seems like it gets worse in the future, the snapdragon 8 gen 2 feels like it has no meaning, 120 fps drops to 30 fps

until now is there any information from them, of course not

rog 9 is coming what will happen, maybe there will be android 15 which has a lot of problems and there will be events that repeat like now

They should fix the existing one first, then release the new rog version

all processors will experience a decrease in performance over time, but that should happen maybe in the next few years, even though it's been several years, I'm sure the performance of the Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 should still be able to run games like MLBB, COD Mobile, COD Mobile Warzone, Genshin Impact, etc. smooth,

The problem here is the Android 14 bug which clearly reduces the performance of Snapdragon 8 Gen 2

I'm confused about why they released Android 14 which is still full of problems, did they not try first what Android 14 was like, or did they do this on purpose?

I've only used this rog 7 for a few months, when the performance of the 8 gen 2 felt like mid-range performance

I also feel confused, even though they provide the Android 13 file and tell us to downgrade manually, it won't be useful if some of us don't understand how to manually downgrade, then it won't be useful if some of us want to downgrade to an Asus service center. are far from where we live, just for the Android version do we have to spend a lot of money just to go to an Asus service place that is far from where we live?

To calm some of us down, they should inform us that they are fixing this bug and it will take a lot of time. At the very least, there should be some notification rather than no information at all.

VerrySandewa
Star I

NO, waiting for vivo to launch x100 in indonesia