This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

system and battery

c9Ba
Star II

the phone gets too hot while watching YouTube! this is something unheard of. phone for $1000+. yes, it happens on the mobile internet, but the video is pre-loaded, that is, the traffic is not used. when I watch at wifi, I did not notice such a problem. and also noticed a significant slowdown and heating in games, which was not there before the last update. **bleep** it - this is a "top" phone for games. this is the first and last Asus in my life. decided to take a risk and in vain! I would rather buy an iPhone.

2 REPLIES 2

Sam1991
Rising Star II

This issue is caused by android 14. Many users ( me included ) are suffering from high overheating. 

@Titan_ASUS @Falcon_ASUS @Mattias_ASUS 

c9Ba
Star II

as an ordinary user, I do not want to understand the updates and features of this or that phone model. I just want a phone that costs like an iPhone 14 pro max to last me at least 3 years before it starts to bug and make me nervous! if Asus does not solve this problem in a shorter period of time, this will be the last equipment of this company in my family, and all friends and acquaintances will receive a corresponding review about the "glorious" Asus.