This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Should i buy rog phone 7 or wait for variant

sunio
Star I

So i have been looking for a phone recently, i got an iphone xs currently and really want something with amazing battery. There are also a couple things im not happy about with rog 7. Such as no wireless charging aswell as relatively bad camera. Im hoping that they release a variant of the rog 7 like they did with the rog 6 and rog 6d. Do you guys think they will release one or should i just get the 7?

5 REPLIES 5

captaincringe
Star I

I will suggest you go with an iOS device. As you have mentioned that you have been using iPhone Xs recently then it will be a better choice to go with the latest iOS devices such as iPhone 13, 14, or 15 as your budget varies. Eventually, this Rog series is also best for gamers and comes with a lot of features in itself. But shifting from iOS to Android might be difficult for every first user so rather than going with any Android devices go with the latest iOS devices. Thanks. 

kpetrov
Star III

bad camera, and not at all so good battery. If you root it you will never be able to update the phone , because asus support teams didnt share their firmwares anymore.... try another  manufacturer, not this **bleep**!

laprodigy001
Star III

Definitely go to a different manufacturer. My phone is brand new and has so many problems. I sent it in for repairs and they didn't even check anything in the phone and sent it back saying couldn't duplicate problem. When I received it I could duplicate the problem every time in the matter of a minute. So I would definitely go somewhere else. 

captaincringe
Star I

Rather than going with any Android device, you must continue using the next or latest iOS device because of your prior experience.