This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rog 7 Armoury Crate Showing Wrong Game Duration

Saurav_7
Rising Star I

I bought the #ROG 7 the date it was released and ever since I noticed that in the Armoury Crate the Game Duration has been bugged. It shows the same hours on both "Last 7 Days" and "Last 30 Days" event thought I played. And the "Last 2 Years" Tab should keep increasing as it hasn't been 2 years for the phone's launch but it also shows the same number of hours as the rest.

Hoping it to get fixed.  I am on the latest version that ends with 232.

My 1st Rog experience was not great because of so many bugs I experienced on a flagship device.

I also play Cod: Mobile and the Battle Royale Runs on 90fps while the Apple 13 Pro Max can run it in 120fps. What's the use of saying it a gaming phone if you can't even give the in-game optimization.

5 REPLIES 5

DarkShield
Rising Star II

I hope there will be an answer to this 

Hi!
We are aware of this issue and we are working on it 🙂

kevincervan
Star I

I've encountered the same issue with the ROG 7 Armoury Crate displaying inaccurate game durations, showing identical hours for both "Last 7 Days" and "Last 30 Days," despite regular play. Additionally, the "Last 2 Years" tab seems static, failing to reflect the actual time since the phone's launch. It's frustrating to have these discrepancies, and I'm curious if others are experiencing the same. On a related note have you tried the Loklok app for iOS. It's available for free download and might offer a refreshing experience.

We released an update on Friday, please let me know if you still experience this issue