This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Radios die

kmcmurtrie
Star III

I've recently been having trouble with the cellular or WiFi radio going dead.  Suddenly one is entirely gone - zero reception.  I've tried toggling airplane mode and just waiting, but only rebooting fixes it.  It's happened maybe 4 times in the past week.

US model ROG Phone 7

5 REPLIES 5

Saurav_7
Rising Star I

Yes it's happing with me too. I have 2 sim of both same company and suddenly the 2nd one gets no reception. In my case it is solved automatically after a minute. The software experience of Rog phone is really bad.

Anonymous
Not applicable

The first clean top firmware for rog 6 comes 14 months after device release

Speaker trouble fix for rog 6 needs more than 3months

Its normal every month firmware goes better

I think rog7  comes up with android 14

Rog 6 comes up with A13 A12 was terrible for rog 6

Mattias_ASUS

Hi @kmcmurtrie!
I am sending you a PM 🙂

Mattias_ASUS

@kmcmurtrie I've sent you a PM but have not gotten a reply, so I'll write it here too 🙂

I have a couple of questions since I will be needing some extra info:
1- Which firmware are you on?

2- Could you help me by creating a log-file? This way I can send it straight to the R&D team and they can check what is going on with your device, the steps are the following:
Please follow the below steps to enable the built-in log tool (Bug reporter).
1. Open “Calculator APP”
2. Enter “.19595+=”
3. Select the Log type according to the type of issue you want to capture. “Phone, mobile networks, and signal”
4. After your selection the log tool will exit so you can duplicate the issue or wait for it to happen. Try to use the screen recorder to show your issue when possible. If you can't screen record your issue, then please take a screenshot right after the issue has occurred (as a timestamp) so we know where to look in the log.
5. Navigate back to the log tool via calculator and Tap "FINISH AND SHARE".
6. It takes several minutes for the log to generate. You can exit and do other stuff in the meantime. A silent notification will tell you once the process is done. Tap the notification and then the share button to upload the file to Google Drive and share the link with a moderator. Just make sure to change the permission first so that everyone with the link has permission to view it.
Note: When you're no longer planning on logging your device, enter “.09595+=” in the calculator and the log tool will stop as well as deleting all stored log files. Make sure to share via calculator. The files found in internal storage -> asus_log are not the correct files (they are only 1.2kb)