This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I downgrade the system software?

Eaten
Star III

After I updates the software to 33.0820.0810.121, my phone gone hotter, charge slower, use lagger, and even sometimes, auto shutdown. After sent to Asus Service Center in Malaysia, nothing is done, just .12345+ in calculator is made, nothing is fixed. 

And went to Asus Globe to Complain, nothing come back in return even shared my logs of my phone.

Sorry to ask, is Asus doing fine these day? 

44 REPLIES 44

I understand your concern, I do think about it too, but at this point, my phone is a semi brick, to full brick is not long, I'm pretty sure this ROG 7 will not be able to stay with me for more than 2 years, then all the system will die like it shouldn't exist. 

Oh, it's a small drop, from waist height, so no worries, should not have too much problems, buddy.

Yeah, I've posted few threats such as this kind in this forum, it's a software issue, if it's hardware, more or less I can't even type/use it to type to send texts to this forum

Follow my thread buddy carefully step by step. You can successfully downgrade. Once downgraded turn off auto updates otherwise phone will update again to latest rubbish software. Let me know how you get on 

Sure Fam, I'll let you know if my phone is a full brick, or a phone 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Feedback is good for future trouble thanks 🙂