cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

High overheating after I updated to build.71

Sam1991
Rising Star II

Hi everyone, 

Does anyone experiencing high overheating after updating to build 71 ? Even watching YouTube on Wi-Fi turns my ROG phone 7 into a hot frying pan!! 🔥🔥

Am I the only one ?

Please look into this matter ,I'm definitely sure I'm not the only one suffering here and it's taking way more longer for devs team to fix this issue; It's almost 4 months now.

I have already sent logs long time ago when I was on build.65 but nothing has changed since then and I recently notice build.71 caused even more overheating than before.

@Mattias_ASUS @Titan_ASUS 

P.S : I have never had an overheating issue on android 13 and it's all started since I updated my ROG 7 to android 14.

28 REPLIES 28

JimiK
Rising Star I

I wonder why Asus focuses on fixing only crashing apps and other minor bugs. The most important problems in terms of gameplay have not been tried to be fixed even once. While they are "fixing" those little bugs, they are always reducing the performance of the phone gradually.

Zekatsuma
Star II

i have the same issue with overheating on my rog 7..... i hope asus will fix this

iswaraKITT
Star III

same here... phone heating up during normal use... come on asus! this is an expensive phone! you can't expect people to throw this phone away to buy a new one! fix this!

Jaga_Lilin
Rising Star I

Have you try uninstall apk from before?