This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Do you have overheating issue on android 14?

Sam1991
Rising Star II

Guys , do you have overheating issue on your ROG phone 7 on android 14 build no 65 ? 

I have been having this issue since updating to android 14 , I wanna know how many we are!

No one seems to care about this issue. I have asked the moderator to pass this issue to dev team but he never gets back to me with an update. Am I the only one here suffering from overheating ?

6 REPLIES 6

JimiK
Rising Star I

Hey. I have the latest system update (65-end) in use. That update made the A14 system a bit more stable and fixed a bit of the FPS problem, but still the frame is still unstable and performance is low. In addition, the phone overheats very easily and my left airtrigger sometimes has problems. 

Mattias_ASUS

Hi and sorry for the late reply @Sam1991 I've sent you a PM asking for a detail

Hi pal , I sent it.

JimiK
Rising Star I

We will have to wait for a new corrective update for several months again, like the last one, and even that didn't fix the problems completely, just a little. It's frustrating because now this phone has a bad gaming experience and it's been many months since the A14 system came and ruined everything and the system still doesn't work properly. I don't understand why they can't give an option to downgrade.