This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Compatible wireless headphones for ROG phone 7

Krain_Rain
Star II

Hi. I just bought Rog phone 7 and I'm wondering if there's any wireless gaming headphones that is compatible with it. I've been looking at ASUS wireless gaming headphones, planning to buy one, but I'm not sure whether it'll be compatible with this phone. Or if you guys have any other suggestions.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Mattias_ASUS

Hi and thanks for your question!

When it comes to wireless headsets there are a lot of them that can be really interesting, if it's for gaming then I'd recommend to go for low latency ones.
At CES this year we also announced the ROG Cetra Speednova: https://rog.asus.com/headsets-audio/in-ear-headphone/rog-cetra-true-wireless-speednova/

The Speednovas have a little USB-C dongle that can be connected to the phone/PC to bring down the latency to levels Bluetooth can't really reach.

Which model were you looking at?

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Mattias_ASUS

Hi and thanks for your question!

When it comes to wireless headsets there are a lot of them that can be really interesting, if it's for gaming then I'd recommend to go for low latency ones.
At CES this year we also announced the ROG Cetra Speednova: https://rog.asus.com/headsets-audio/in-ear-headphone/rog-cetra-true-wireless-speednova/

The Speednovas have a little USB-C dongle that can be connected to the phone/PC to bring down the latency to levels Bluetooth can't really reach.

Which model were you looking at?

Although I like in-ear headset, but it isn't for me because it'll irritate my ear the point of uncomfortable when used for a long time. What about over the ear gaming headset with usb c dongle that is compatible with ROG Phone 7? There are quite a lot of other model in the market, it's just that I'm not sure whether it'll compatible later on.