Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't connect aeroactive 7 after update

Abdul_7890
Star I

I bought rog 7 ultimate today,

Im trying the aeroactive 7 and update .

After I take out and put it back the aeroactive 7 is not working and also no rgb light .

Please help me 

4 REPLIES 4

Butzido
Star I

I have the same problem with the aeroactive cooler 6 for rog phone 5s! I've had it since it came into existence and everything worked. About a week ago, I prevented him as usual and he logged in and out continuously while playing and suddenly he just wasn't recognized by the phone anymore! Strangely enough, I can still charge my phone via the cooler when I plug it in, so it must be connected! The fan button is only highlighted in gray!I have the same problem with the aeroactive cooler 6 for rog phone 5s! I've had it since it came into existence and everything worked. About a week ago, I prevented him as usual and he logged in and out continuously while playing and suddenly he just wasn't recognized by the phone anymore! Strangely enough, I can still charge my phone via the cooler when I plug it in, so it must be connected! The fan button is only highlighted in gray!l

Until yesterday it was still displayed to me at armoury crate, but since today it is suddenly completely out and only a small message because of the fact that this cooler is now available for the rog phone 5!! It's fully functional and I've got all sorts of things Tried! 

AeroActive.jpg

Screenshot_20230815-111119425.jpg

  

I think it firmware from the cooler is problem, in my situation I can't connect my aeroactive 7 but when I tried connect with aeroactive 6 everything work perfectly.

Does your issue fixed Abdul? I have the same issue with my cooler. After the update can't connect my cooler. 

Yes , I bring to my nearest Asus service centre. And it take almost 2 week for them to fix it .