cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Benchmark Results

Disappointed_us
Rising Star I

1000116328.jpg

 After conducting benchmark tests, I discovered that the ROG 7 performs lower than the ZTE Nubia Z50s Pro, which runs on Android 13. I believe Nubia is more confident in creating high-performance phones. I am completely disappointed with Asus' customer service and software. It took eight months to address a single complaint, and still, no solution has been provided. The performance of a gaming phone is worse than that of a regular usage phone, and users are essentially becoming free testers to help discover bugs. Why can't Asus test the code they write before releasing it? I believe this should be a common protocol followed by every company.

Price are higher than normal phone but performance lower than normal phone. Hope everyone remember this kind of service provide by Asus. Make a long though before purchase their products.

3 REPLIES 3

SneakySN
Star I

yeah, honestly one of the worst update issues I've had on my life using any device
even my S22 Ultra doesn't heat up this bad, it's being on 35 celcius without anything, idle, ram all cleaned up to 3GB, and it's still warm/hot
insane how they treat their devices after just one major update, how is this real

Bro I want to say one thing I have sent my Asus ROG phone 7 for repair I use my Asus ROG phone 5 with android 13 on it let me say one thing when I play warzone mobile on the rog phone 7 android 14 it gives 48°/53° with COOLER 7 when I play it on rog phone 5 android 13 it stays on 31/35 degrees how is this possible? I swear they deny the fact that android 14 faulty update is causing this issue and they just ignore us and move on with their lives while the consumers US have paid 1400 dollars for a premium phone that breaks or melts with time and we get a middle finger from Asus @Mattias_ASUS  explain me now why my older rog phone on Android 13 doesn't have have overheating at all and why my newer premium phone android 14 has overheating?

https://zentalk.asus.com/t5/rog-phone-7/everyone-i-have-a-bad-news-for-the-next-coming-update/m-p/42...

Bro check on this post, users find out the Asus making fool of user. They making lies telling us the temperature is normal and a lot b@ll**bleep**. We need spread out this.