cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ASUS Unlock Tool

HirfanAdira
Star I

Dear Hirfan Adira,

Thank you for contacting ASUS Mail Support. My name is Faridatul and it is my pleasure to assist you with your inquiry.

Hope this mail finds you well. We have received your mail in regard to the unlock tools. In reference to your query, we regret to inform you that the phone unlock tool has been temporarily removed as we are undergoing a significant redesign at providing a better user experience and functionality.

We value your needs and understand your expectations for the phone unlock tool. Therefore, we are positively redeveloping and optimizing it to ensure that the new version meets your requirements. We anticipate completing the development in the third quarter of 2023 and may be published on September or October.

Hope the above clarifies the query from your end. Last but not least, we would like to sincerely express our gratitude for your continuous support of our products.

Connect with us on WHATSAPP for faster, more convenient assistance. https://my.asus.click/wa_support

If you have any further questions, comments, or concerns please do not hesitate to let us know. We will be more than happy to assist you.

Thank you and have a nice day!

Note: We value you as a customer and your satisfaction is important to us. We have created a short survey to send to you and your response would be very helpful for our service improvement.

Best regards,

Faridatul 

Customer Service Center

ASUSTek Computer Inc.

Asus Technical Support Site: http://support.asus.com

3 REPLIES 3

ytshkcarlito
Star II

It's starting to get tiring. the unlocking of the bootloader which disappears, the old firmware which also disappears, the quality of the products which decreases. Either internally there was a political reshuffle or there was a problem on the backend so he does not wish to communicate.

I was enthusiastic about Asus products but I am no longer.

SnowFuhrer
Star II

I used to have such high hopes 😞