This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus help us quickly

JimiK
Rising Star I

Hello Asus technical support. We really need help quickly with the problems caused by the Android 14 update on Rog 7 phones. Could you give us an update to the package's Android 13 system, because now we are totally pissed off with these phones because they are full of problems. The Android 13 system didn't have these problems and the phone worked like a dream with it.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Thank you very much for informing us. I have also noticed problems when using the AeroActive cooler 7, when I change the cooling power or the lighting of the cooler, sometimes it does not react to the changes. There are also small problems with charging the phone. Sometimes when charging the phone heats up so much that the system temperature rises to 45°C even though I am not using the phone at the same time and I am using the phone's original charging.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Star III

No one will reply you bro we should switch to another gaming phones

Hi @JimiK 
We are investigating the issues going on, I know that in some games there is an A14 compatibility issue and we are working together with developers to fix the issues.

Thank you very much for informing us. I have also noticed problems when using the AeroActive cooler 7, when I change the cooling power or the lighting of the cooler, sometimes it does not react to the changes. There are also small problems with charging the phone. Sometimes when charging the phone heats up so much that the system temperature rises to 45°C even though I am not using the phone at the same time and I am using the phone's original charging.

Safeer3000
Rising Star I

Sure no answer from asus or they will answer "investigation",,and ignore our request to downgrade , they are dealing with us as this is our mistake not them , I'm so lucky that still i have old redmagic 6 .