This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

help me

MAX-VIP
Star I

Hi, I would like the support team to speak to me. So far I have not received any system updates. My Android phone is version 12. I have a Rog Phone 6D. Please, I want to update it to 13. Please, how can that be? I tried manual update, but it didn't work. It says it has been updated to the latest version. Model name is ASUS_AI2203_C and it is not rooted. It is new

23 REPLIES 23

What did you do? Did the support team tell you anything

Hi @MAX-VIP, yes, they did a check and it seems your phone is rooted, your reseller might have sold you a rooted device and that would explain why you are not receiving OTA updates.

If your phone is new and not updating then I recommend speaking to your reseller and asking for a non rooted device to receive OTA.
But you can manually download the latest available update from our webpage here: https://zentalk.asus.com/t5/release-notes/bg-p/rn_en/label-name/rog%20phone%206d
Before updating please check which firmware version you are on (You can find this in Settings > System > About phone > Build number) and download the next update in line

Was the seller scamming me? 😞😞I did not know that he would do this. I bought it in his own carton and I did not know either.

Well, can I help you? Don’t let me down. You have my serial number and the model name. Can you give me a link to download the system manually and I will download it?

I wrote the link to the update higher up 🙂
Just check which firmware version you are on and download the update that came after that one on the list in the link I sent you 🙂