This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

About the Aeroactive cooler 6

lumen
Star I

Hello! I'd like some information abour the aeroactive cooler 6. My brother has a ROG phone 6D , and he wanted a cooler but I've bought the cooler 6 for ROG phone 5 by mistake. Is there any differences please? Like is the compatibility the same ? Firmware support etc? Thanks for your replies!

4 REPLIES 4

diana658
Star I

@lumen wrote:

Hello! I'd like some information abour the aeroactive cooler 6. My brother has a ROG phone 6D , and he wanted a cooler but I've bought the cooler 6 for ROG phone 5 by mistake. Is there any differences please? Like is the compatibility the same ? Firmware support etc? Thanks for your replies!

Hello, @lumen 

The AeroActive Cooler 6 is designed to be compatible with the ROG Phone 6 series, which includes the ROG Phone 6D. It features a thermoelectric AI cooling system for active temperature control and physical gaming buttons, enhancing the gaming experience by lowering the surface temperature near the CPU.

As for the compatibility between the AeroActive Cooler 6 for the ROG Phone 5 and the ROG Phone 6D, it’s important to note that while the cooler is primarily designed for the ROG Phone 6 series, there has been an update that allows the AeroActive Cooler 6 to work with the ROG Phone 5. This suggests that the cooler you’ve purchased may indeed be compatible with your brother’s ROG Phone 6D.

I hope my suggestion is helpful for you.

Best Regard,
diana658

Hello @lumen 
the AAC6 for ROG5 do fit differently as the position of the power button is different and it might not be as efficient, I would recommend contacting the reseller and getting the right one.

lumen
Star I

@lumen wrote:

Hello! I'd like some information abour the aeroactive cooler 6. My brother has a ROG phone 6D , and he wanted a cooler but I've bought the cooler 6 for ROG phone 5 by mistake. Is there any differences please? Like is the compatibility the same https://xender.vip/ ? Firmware support etc? Thanks for your replies!

I got this,..

@lumenFlorida Blue wrote:

@lumen wrote:

Hello! I'd like some information abour the aeroactive cooler 6. My brother has a ROG phone 6D , and he wanted a cooler but I've bought the cooler 6 for ROG phone 5 by mistake. Is there any differences please? Like is the compatibility the same https://xender.vip/ ? Firmware support etc? Thanks for your replies!

I got this,..

Hello, @lumen 

I am happy for you, You finally got what you want. 

Best Regard,
diana658