thuggs
Rising Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: 6 pro
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not: no
Frequency of Occurrence: often
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
If Im listening to something like YouTube music on WiFi and leave WiFi zone the phone doesn't auto connect to cellular network. It gives me an error about WiFi being connected still but no Internet. I have to manually turn off wifi to get it to connect to the cell network.
This of course stops any stream i had playing. This only occurs with something actively using data and it's not an always occurrence.

18 REPLIES 18

FunBike31
Community Legend I
Hello @thuggs
Seen on the Chinese discus that one of the WIFI problems could be reproduced on the Rog 6 and 6D and that the correction should be present in the next firmware (no date announced)
The bug is not exactly identical to WIFI-Mobile-WIFI but WIFI-WIFI Repeater-WIFI, the common point being the drop in signal and the delay to switch to another connection there is a chance that the correction will be apply to your case.

thuggs
Rising Star I
Thanks, let's see what the future update brings.

Mattias_ASUS
thuggs

Thanks, let's see what the future update brings.

View post
Hi!
I'm sending you a PM 🙂

ASUS_Bot
Rising Star II
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.