thuggs
Rising Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: 6 pro
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not: no
Frequency of Occurrence: often
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
If Im listening to something like YouTube music on WiFi and leave WiFi zone the phone doesn't auto connect to cellular network. It gives me an error about WiFi being connected still but no Internet. I have to manually turn off wifi to get it to connect to the cell network.
This of course stops any stream i had playing. This only occurs with something actively using data and it's not an always occurrence.

18 REPLIES 18

thuggs
Rising Star I
No mods want to send this bug to the dev team?
There are also times when phone comes from mobile data into WiFi the same thing happens, WiFi connects but says it can't use the Internet. Disconnecting and reconnecting fixes this. But i never have to do this on my rog 2.

excavation5
Rising Star II
thuggs

No mods want to send this bug to the dev team?

There are also times when phone comes from mobile data into WiFi the same thing happens, WiFi connects but says it can't use the Internet. Disconnecting and reconnecting fixes this. But i never have to do this on my rog 2.

View post
For sure this problem is in you try to abjust your wifi settings and about this when you are connected in wifi but you dont have internet the problem can be in your wifi router or your wifi internet provider so try this to other router and other wifi interer provider becouse i alo have this problem sometimes but when i restart my wifi router everything is fixed after this .... This problem appear on my old galacy S10 lite and another Xiaomi phone but the problem is in my wifi router or internet provider not in this 3 phone .... Also in your settings when your phone have wifi but not internet on this wifi network he automatically change the network to cellular data this is also setting that can be abjusted so first make some tests whit other phones if you have or other wifi routers and internet providers and after this try to search other solutions

FunBike31
Community Legend I
The router can be the cause but any protection software, ad blocker or VPN too, AdGuard is the perfect example

thuggs
Rising Star I
This happens on different wifi networks, including ones with zero protection software. So for sure this is a problem with the phone cause only this phone has the issue out of 4 phones and 3 laptops.