This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where's Android 13?

Nixeroo0
Star II

Recently, browsing the internet, I noticed that the new phones will get Android 13, which is supposedly already out, and from what I read, Asus ROG Phone 6 should already have it or will have it, but as it turns out, this phone does not have it, because I'm still stuck in Android 12. May I know why ROG Phone 6 is still stuck in Android 12 and Google flagships etc already have Android 13?

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions

CHOOZR
Zen Master I

A13 is in Beta Testing Phase, hang on a while and it will roll out. 

View solution in original post

They will and it's currently in closed beta testing. No date when it will be released

View solution in original post

11 REPLIES 11

waxy78611
Zen Master I

Don't hold your breath. They've already updated the older ZenFone 8. Asus are as useless as a fart in a windstorm

Well thats sad, how come they are updating the older phone faster then the newer one?

Because they are going downhill. They released the Rog 3 with a dodgy screen, the Rog 5 with a dodgy WiFi component which caused majority of Rog 5's to die and then they released the Rog 6 with ruined speakers aswel as other hardware faults. They are pretty much stealing people's money at this point. Honestly, you're better off selling your Rog phone & going for the red magic phone or the upcoming black shark phone. Asus are basically robbing you and everyone else , they're a bunch of incompetent degenerates 

My Rog Phone 6 actually doesn't have any issues or broken things, its actually working better then the newest red magic i had, so im going to stick with the ROG Phone but they should update it to Android 13