This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When will the Rog Phone 6 Pro arrive? (Europe/Germany)

Emmo95
Star II
Hey there,
I pre-ordered the Rog Phone 6 Pro on August 1st and still have no information on when it will be shipped. At the time of ordering, 01 September was given as the availability date. But now I see September 13th in the shop. Is this date now also intended for pre-orders? I know that many other pre-orderers are just as clueless as I am. We got no Information about anything. How about if Asus would take care of the pre-orders and stick to the given time instead of already launching the next version of the Rog Phone. I’m only asking for a bit of transparency in this regard. When can you expect the Rog Phone 6 Pro to be delivered?
Thanks for the answer.
Kind regards from Germany
29 REPLIES 29

iAmPhilo
Star III
Danishblunt

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/227025#Comment_227025

Thats so cute, awwwwwwwww, thank you for thinking my authority is that high.

Yeah, thats why parkertheslayer returned his Rog6 in favor of his Rog3 because he clearly couldnt handle the raw power of the Rog6 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) and has nothing to do with the fact the Rog6 keeps dropping conenctions, cant stream via attached cooler due to lack of eDP lanes, ghost touch issues, can't handle to many devices via TypeC and so on.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Let me sniff some of that Rog6 copium so I can defend a broken product too, it must be fun trying to somehow justify its existance🤣

View post
See, my guy is stuck and thinks one person opinion over someone elses and think HIS problem applies to everyone. Thats why you will always be that ignorant individual who won't realize, because he's too stuck up his own arse and can't see majority of people here disagrees with you.
Keep trying with your comebacks though, we know how many fake lies, oh wait I mean so-called opinion coming out of your arse 24/7.

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I
iAmPhilo

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/227034#Comment_227034

See, my guy is stuck and thinks one person opinion over someone elses and think HIS problem applies to everyone. Thats why you will always be that ignorant individual who won't realize, because he's too stuck up his own arse and can't see majority of people here disagrees with you.

Keep trying with your comebacks though, we know how many fake lies, oh wait I mean so-called opinion coming out of your arse 24/7.

View post
And you still inhale that copium and spread the salt while I laugh at you. The Rog6 sucks, anyone who could return it did it within a short amount of time, while those who cant, try to defend this clown fiesta of a phone.
Parker is the best example here, he is literally making money of making mobile gaming content, which means he will only use the best he can get in terms of streaming games, money is irrelevant.
He bought the rog5, it failed on way to many levels, he returned it, then after Rog6 got released, he bought it, returned it within 2 days as well. You can cope as much as you want and lie to yourself and everyone as much as you want, but for people who actually do gaming and want to stream and such realized long ago that the Rog5 and Rog6 is simply garbage. Your argument that people stay on the Rog3 because "they cannot afford" the Rog6 has been debunked my guy.
Now go ahead and cry in your corner about how the big meanie on the internet is telling you how your crap phone isnt the next level phone you thought it was.

Scorpion
Rising Star I
Danishblunt

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/227140#Comment_227140

And you still inhale that copium and spread the salt while I laugh at you. The Rog6 sucks, anyone who could return it did it within a short amount of time, while those who cant, try to defend this clown fiesta of a phone.

Parker is the best example here, he is literally making money of making mobile gaming content, which means he will only use the best he can get in terms of streaming games, money is irrelevant.

He bought the rog5, it failed on way to many levels, he returned it, then after Rog6 got released, he bought it, returned it within 2 days as well. You can cope as much as you want and lie to yourself and everyone as much as you want, but for people who actually do gaming and want to stream and such realized long ago that the Rog5 and Rog6 is simply garbage. Your argument that people stay on the Rog3 because "they cannot afford" the Rog6 has been debunked my guy.

Now go ahead and cry in your corner about how the big meanie on the internet is telling you how your crap phone isnt the next level phone you thought it was.

View post
Ok and what do you want now? Why do you care about what people spend their money on? Why so much butthurt? Do you even ask yourself? Are you even aware of yourself being annoying spammer crying about what people spend their money on? You are already in your corner crying about us buying a ROG 6. Grow up kiddo, you are the biggest clown 🤡 on this thread. Now be useful or get lost.

iAmPhilo
Star III
Danishblunt

View post
Thats why I said keep trying on the comeback.
You litereally don't understand that SOMEONE ELSES EXPERIENCE does not make it the same experience as everyone else. I'm sure theres PEOPLE who returned the ROG 3, so shit phone then yeah? Thats why you're too ignorant to realize it and keep having to go back to your broken comeback about someone bad experience = everyone experience.
Way too ignorant in life to not even realize something as this simple. Literally the definition off someone on copium for not realizing how ignorant he is.
"Now go ahead and cry in your corner about how the big meanie on the internet is telling you how your crap phone isnt the next level phone you thought it was."
Literally no-one said this is the next level phone, you're literally really delusional, you keep making shit up, sometime people buy the phone because they like it? Which you clearly don't understand in your life.
Like how many time do I have to say I actually enjoy the phone and then for you to disagree with me because someone else had bad experience xD and you don't even have the phone which is the biggest KEK.
This is your delusional definition of a bad phone "any bad phone experience from someone and returned = shit phone' - actually funny asf how you don't realise how dumb your comebacks have been since every phone someone has returned it before, so may as well not BUY ANY PHONES, amirite??
I really hope you get some therapy check or something though, actually starting to me feel bad for you.

iAmPhilo
Star III
Danishblunt

View post
See what I mean, keep trying on your comebacks.
You literally think someone whose had bad experience = everyone elses experience and don't realize how ignorant you're being. I'm pretty sure someone has returned a ROG Phone 3 before, so does that make it a shit phone? No, because everyone experience is different which you seem to somehow fail to realize, I literally don't understand how someone can actually be this ignorant on something this simple.
Plus why would I return the phone when I'm literally enjoying it - Which you seem to fail to realize, as you instantly disagree with anyone who has a good experience with the Rog 6. Literally a pathetic attitude.
"Now go ahead and cry in your corner about how the big meanie on the internet is telling you how your crap phone isnt the next level phone you thought it was."
Please tell me who has said this is 'next level phone' - Again, you're making shit up as usual. People can buy a phone because they like it which you CLEARLY have seen to fail to realize while being in the ROG 6 forum. For someone whose not TRIED the phone but talks the most shit is actually hilarious.
You literally need to get therapy check or some angry management check, because you seem to not realize how ignorant and blind you're being right now.