Videos recorded without sounds

Mazen_Junaidi
Star III

Model Name: Rog phone 6
Firmware Version: ww_32.2810.2209.197
Rooted or not: ofcausrse not rooted
Frequency of Occurrence: yesterday
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): Camera app
Apps on my device: whatsapp, messenger lite, Cod mobile, Careem، Samsung internet browser.
Yesterday i took 2 videos at night first video with 4K 60 fps, second with FHD 60fps, after i finished recording i played both videos and boom!! no sounds in both of them !!! i tried to check the sounds settings and everything is ok !! i did some tests today morning by recording 2 now videos (4K, FHD 60fps) and the same issue show up that no sounds 8n both videos!! i did new tests with lower frames to (30 fps) and the same happen (no sounds in all videos) than i decided to restart my device... actually after restarting my device everything back to normal and i recorded videos 8n all resolutions i did and everything is good. but all the previous videos whic recorded before the (restart) still no sounds. it seems that the microphones didn't record sounds before (restart).!!!
i tried to send the videos without sounds below but messege said the video is too big !!!

3 REPLIES 3

Mattias_ASUS
This could have been a cache issue, please let me know if this happens again.
Did you do anything specific before recording?

Mazen_Junaidi
Star III
Mattias_ASUS

This could have been a cache issue, please let me know if this happens again.

Did you do anything specific before recording?

View post
No it doesn't happen again (until now). no I didn't do anything specific before recording except normal daily tasks like browsing, watching youtube, whatsapp, calling, sms, opening stock apps like calendar, clock, weather and thats it.

ASUS_Bot
Rising Star II
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.