This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UPDATE

poetax25
Star II

hello, I don't understand why there is no update for asus rog 6? asus rog 6 d received an update, how do you understand this? and when will the android 13 update ?
6 REPLIES 6

waxy78611
Zen Master I
poetax25

hello, I don't understand why there is no update for asus rog 6? asus rog 6 d received an update, how do you understand this? and when will the android 13 update ?

UPDATE
They stopped updating the Rog 6 since they ruined the speakers, this was over 6 weeks ago. They are ignoring all posts and complaints. You might get a moderator who will say "I will forward this to the r&d team" but this moderator said the same thing over 6 weeks ago. Best option is get a refund for your device, if you can't, then simply do a charge back with your credit card company under the consumer act

abhip1986
Rising Star I
Hey what do you mean by they ruined the speakers? Can u please provide more details?@waxy78611

waxy78611
Zen Master I
abhip1986

Hey what do you mean by they ruined the speakers? Can u please provide more details?@waxy78611

View post
Software update ending in .220 (the latest one) & the update before have messed up the speaker quality and caused a glitch where only one speaker works and to get the other one working you have to make a call, put it on loudspeaker and then hang up to make the second speaker work. It's been like that for 6 weeks and nothing is being done to fix it. Consider getting a refund or doing a bank charge back

CHOOZR
Zen Master I
Beta for A13 is ongoing