Touch issue for rog phone 6

qimie
Star II

Model Name: ASUS_AI2201_C (256/12) 

Firmware Version: WW_33.0610.2810.157

Rooted or not: Not rooted

Frequency of Occurrence: Always

APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): Touch Issue

I play shooter games using 4 fingers and if there is more than 2 fingers on the display the touch confuses tapping and sliding with hold for about a couple milisecond 

I've tried every solution that I know of for fixing touch issue. Like lowering touch sensitivity, durable mode, safe mode, factory reset and all but the issue keeps on happening. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

excavation5
Rising Star II

Do you try to turn on this options 

Screenshot_20230729-155754_Samsung_Internet_1.jpg

Screenshot_20230729-155240_Settings_1.jpg

i also play only shooters game in COD mobile i was using mk2 and i get to top 10 global 

Most of the time i use this option on becouse sometimes i have problems whit touch responce also try this whit that settings and write here how is it now

Screenshot_20230729-155715_Armoury_Crate.jpg

  

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7

excavation5
Rising Star II

Do you try to turn on this options 

Screenshot_20230729-155754_Samsung_Internet_1.jpg

Screenshot_20230729-155240_Settings_1.jpg

i also play only shooters game in COD mobile i was using mk2 and i get to top 10 global 

Most of the time i use this option on becouse sometimes i have problems whit touch responce also try this whit that settings and write here how is it now

Screenshot_20230729-155715_Armoury_Crate.jpg

  

I've already tried it but still didn't work. 

There is still a little bit of delay but I guess it works for now until they fix it

I dont wont to disappoint you but this will not be fixed .... I have this problem on my rog phone 5 and now on rog phone 6 is the same also i am sure rog phone 7 also will have it but whit gloves mode is better i thing the problem come from the display becouse is from Samsung also i have this problem on my old samsung galaxy s10 also after this i buy s10 lite becouse of bigger screan and snapdragon procesor and the problem also was the same like rog phone 5 and 6 and for this reason i use gloves mode and after time is not a problem for my iam in shooters games