This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Suddenly full bass/crackling overpowered/ hitting volume up bass dissapears only left instruments

DeLLiAnO
Rising Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: rog 6 16/512
Firmware Version: 32.2810.2208.160
Rooted or not: no
Frequency of Occurrence: 3th time
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): Happening in advertising movie, using chrome browser
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Saw a advertise movie in chrome webbrowser, bass was suddenly at full volume and cracking (sound setting on dynamic, maybe at 30% volume)
Lowering sound didn't help, changing sound profile to , dynamic, movie,game.. didn't help.
Hitting volume to the max, bass dissapeared completly, and had only full treble, hearing every instrument harder/ prioriteitsing.
Its like the soundchip is trying to detect when to give its nice bass sound, it will boost it up to 100% (even on low volume) and when raising the volume at max, the soundchip thinks to balance everything by lowering the bass, the bass is removed, and only full details of instruments,sounds etc goes in full detail on foreground

95 REPLIES 95

DeLLiAnO
Rising Star I
@waxy78611
Don't shoot him... He is just the messenger between A and B. If asus don't tell him what to say or do, or they give no informations.. his hands are thight.
Its asus that must takes it responsibility to inform us, of what they are aware off, wich problems are solved and still not fixed list with every update ... So we are not left clueless, and we can follow the next steps of them.

Nadzi
Rising Star I

80 replies and no solution as in another thread then another thread then another...

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I
DeLLiAnO

@waxy78611

Don't shoot him... He is just the messenger between A and B. If asus don't tell him what to say or do, or they give no informations.. his hands are thight.

Its asus that must takes it responsibility to inform us, of what they are aware off, wich problems are solved and still not fixed list with every update ... So we are not left clueless, and we can follow the next steps of them.

View post
Exacly. The mods do not have any control over what is happening. I already had some talks with mattias and I can tell you if it went after him, we would have fixes and keymapper for 3rd party hubs, but sadly ASUS really have this Apple esk attitude since 2021.

DeLLiAnO
Rising Star I
@waxy78611

DeLLiAnO
Rising Star I
Versie WW-32.2810.2212.241
Improved Item:
1. Updated Android security patch to 2022-12
2. Optimized system stability
3. Optimized sound experience.
@Mattias_ASUS
You can put mobile in full volume, no more cracks or something, but they leveld out the deep bass. So its like the 80's or 90's with in ear headphones.
Trying to blow some flat bass trough a 2 way speaker, so all Treble experience again. I noticed also reducing the max volume of speakers.
Edit:
I also found couple of songs where the bass os normaly good present, for these songs, the bass is putted way back in the background, sounding like its from behond a very thick wall. Or like there is far away a hugh event/party in your surroundings, and you can hear it far in distance.
Special effects in games are also gone, that deep Spacey 360° feeling sound is gone.
Asus, in meanwhile you sold allot of these phones now, and some have badd sound, others dont. So its time to admit those phones should be fixed in repair points under garanty!