This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Should I buy the rog phone 6 pro?

heman7
Star I

I've been thinking on buying a top tier smartphone that would last longer than my current phone that I have had from 2018 the rog 6 pro looks perfect for me ( I tried looking into Samsung s22 ultra and iPhone 14 pro max but both didn't impress me at all) but I have seen some say on here that it can break easily I'm also scared that the phone will start draining the battery and overheating much faster after a year of use what should I do?

2 REPLIES 2

krish8323
Star II

i dont think so, i am forwarding you my issue.....

hello,
I generally use apple or samsuing products, recently i purchased asus laptop which has double screen, i am forgetting it name, i brought that from US and was amazed by its performance, hence i needed a device for gaming and youtube video listening while leisure time or bedtime. so i  decided to purchase ASUS rog 5s. phone was really good and wa happy till last update came,after the update, the very next day my shutdown while i was working and restarted by ios own and after that my wifi and hotspot stopped working, i posted this issue on zentalks forum too and they stated that i should go to service centre for it, due to rakshabandhan i was busy as my business is of sweets and bakery.... i told them that i will send it after rakshabandhan... and on 2 or 3 september while i was playing game my shut down and never started again.... the phone became dead and non responsive.... i have send that to ASUS centre but now they are saying that they might have to change mother board which will cost loads..... Sir or maam, you can get my phone to yourself and see that my phone is as good as new, i have never ever carried it outside coz the purpose i got it for was only gaming and Youtube videos which i do in my leisure time, phone hasnt ever being exposed to heat or outside temprature even, my phone hasnt being used for even attending calls.... how can a motherboard of such thing get damaged when its only on bed.... i sounds ridiculous to me and as the Asus centre guys is saying that make me feel its a way of making money.... If my phone is treated properly i will reach consumer forum for this too.... I have even seen on your forurm that similar issues have being faced by many others.... I dint expected Asus to be such a brand dear.... really shocked to see and hear... its pathetic experience for me.... i have got number of phones changed by apple and samsung if they have issues.... i am a very tech loving person.... i use iphone 1 pro max and samsung s23 ultra.... i feel you guys are fair toward consumers if you deal them this way... i am attaching copy of invoice and also copy of centre that provide me receipt in lucknow

now its up to you to decide

BhloO
Star III

no. its my last ever asus device. it drains battery like crazy with everything off, bt, wifi, data, all off, idle drains like crazy. meanwhile i have cheap xiaomi pad, 0 drain even after 3 days  of no usage. i have no games or apps installed except for 3 bank apps. and its not those 3 draining. absolutely horrible. i'm sick of asus. for the first time i changed my gpu from asus to sapphire. broken devices after a short period of use like mobos, monitors, headsets like centurion 7.1 which they knew it has a problem with central channel, the retailer told me they knew and had them rmas like crazy. plus the horrible software. even now i can't turn off the oled on my mobo. i had enough of their sht. i'll never touch any asus thing again and i'll tell all my friends not to. but u do u.