This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rog phone 6 overheats faster after only little over a week

Codystar55
Star I

So I got my rog phone 6 on the 23rd of last month and I can notice that it overheats way faster than when I first got it,

The phone heats up to 33 deg c now just when browsing! This is insane I just bought the cooler but if it overheats this crazy even when just basic browsing is unacceptable and idk if the cooler is even going to help so I'm wondering should I just return this thing before my refund window closes because I don't want to be stuck with a brick 

9 REPLIES 9

excavation5
Rising Star II

You think too much your phone have normal temperature even when you play is normal to get 43-44 degrees and you will not have problems ... I test mine on genshin impact and even i get 49 so for long term use 49 is a lot buf for constant use if you get 43-44 you will not have problems i also have the cooler but if i get around 43 degrees i dont use it that is NORMAL temperature so dont think much about the temp use your phone and even you get 43 degrees don't worry about this ....

Newest iphone on genshin impact get around 50 every 

excavation5
Rising Star II

On hot day at the summer whit 5G and youtube i get 38-39 degrees and again this is NORMAL i watch the temperature and you think this is a lot but every phone get powerful phone get temperatures like this also your phone must get hot on touch becouse the heat must disappear from the CPU and inside parts 

In this case your display and back of the phone will be hot but again this is normal 

And i will say again i have aeroactice cooler 6 but i dont use it i play games around 42-43 degrees and this is normal if i play more heavy game like genshin impact or others that can make my phone reach 44+ degrees than i use it 

I understand this is normal temps for gaming, but isn't it too much for just normal browsing to get 33 degrees Celsius? Note that I am on ultra power save mode and set to 60 hz but my phone still gets warm to the touch to the point where my hands start sweating after only about half an hour of just browsing or texting on instagram

I also don't get how this is normal when after like an hour my hands sweat so much I'm worried I'm gonna damage my phone with the sweat??