This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rog Phone 6 camera not working and phone reseting.

Athila83
Star I

Greetings.

My Rog phone 6 suddenly has a camera problem (behind cameras only , front camera is working ) .Every time when I open the camera app after 2-3 seconds there is a ticking sound and after that the app freezes and the phone resets itself. Also since this problem appeared I also noticed an overheating problem.

Model name : Asus rog phone 6 /Firmware Version 32.2810.2206.95 / Not rooted.

5 REPLIES 5

Lord_Messi
Zen Master II

Your camera module is broken

I suggest you replace it at service center ASAP before its too late

darkyrip
Star I

Greetings, same camera issue here, rog phone 6.. anyone knows if ther will be an update or something? Or any news about this issue?

I am searching for days now and I am 90% sure that is a soft problem not actual hardware problem. Did not find anny solution yet or info about it just a lot of people who have the same issue. I hope Asus will do something about it soon.

The problem is not always occurring but when it does the pm8010j_tz is at 93 degree celsius and when the camera its working it is at 37 c . I don't know that it has anything to do with the camera but it's always like that.

I had exactly the same problem as yours, i sent my phone to service center. luckily it was still in time warranty and agree to give me another brand new one