cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ROG Phone 6 - 65W Adapter

Max_86
Star I
Hi everybody,

since the casing/coating of the ROG 65W Adapter is made of PC, I wanted to know, if it can withstand the voltage released during a short-circuit and therefore protect the person touching it?

Thank you and best regards,
Max
5 REPLIES 5

Max_86
Star I
Any help on this topic would be very appreciated! 🙂

excavation5
Rising Star II
Max_86

Any help on this topic would be very appreciated! 🙂

View post
How do you think it can or not ? Search in internet how many people die from phones and phone chargers search also how many Samsung Note 7 phones get explode also you can search how many people die from Christmas lights .....
And yes there is 0.0001 % to die from this 65W charger or get heavy injury....
If i use my phone charger 2 hours for a day i use my laptop charger maybe 20 hours for a day so i have a 0.0010 % chance to die from my laptop charger thats make asus 65W charger more safety than my laptop charger

FunBike31
Community Legend I
excavation5

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/244031#Comment_244031

How do you think it can or not ? Search in internet how many people die from phones and phone chargers search also how many Samsung Note 7 phones get explode also you can search how many people die from Christmas lights .....

And yes there is 0.0001 % to die from this 65W charger or get heavy injury....

If i use my phone charger 2 hours for a day i use my laptop charger maybe 20 hours for a day so i have a 0.0010 % chance to die from my laptop charger thats make asus 65W charger more safety than my laptop charger

View post
haha, you took the trouble to answer, it's such an absurd question that there is an underlying paranoia syndrome, I hope for you now that he has found an interlocutor that he won't overwhelm you with questions too stupid😁

He didn't write anything after my comment i have hope he is alive and this 65W charger didn't kill him