This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please send the EDL WW firmware for ROG 6 non-Pro to me or just release it for public.

imoc
Rising Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: ROG 6
Firmware Version: EDL/9008
========================================
I unlocked the phone. Used for some weeks now. Just now I'm trying to update to the latest firmware/20220722. The zip install failed. Then I flashed the extracted img via fastbootd then the phone won't light on now. Device manager shows I'm in 9008. There's no firmware I can use now to fix it.
Thank god I don't have data that not backup. Just 100G+ app need to be redownloaded.
Any internal please DM me an EDL WW firmware download link or send me an email(still, DM me.). Or I have to go through a painful RMA process.
3 REPLIES 3

imoc
Rising Star II
Learn what Xiaomi is doing. FB/9008 2-in-1 zip + recovery full zip for each devices. Normal OTA support for unlocked and img modifed devices(A/B and non A/B). Not user-friendly enough comparing.

Fakhar
Star I
Learn what Xiaomi is doing. FB/9008 2-in-1 zip + recovery full zip for each devices. Normal OTA support for unlocked and IMG modified devices(A/B and non-A/B). Not user-friendly enough comparing.
Thank You.... 🙂

ASUS_Bot
Rising Star II
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.