jajabinx35
Star III
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not:
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
I've pre-ordered my phone here in the UK. I chose this over other gaming phones as it has better update support (I had a rog phone 2 which died, then I tried the redmagic 6s pro, which is a good phone but the software support is so bad).

I know this won't go anywhere, but my job is done if this thread gets acknowledged or fed back as feedback to the Devs/Asus management team.
44 REPLIES 44

Maarten
Star III
Danishblunt

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/227532#Comment_227532

Arent you the self proclaimed phone tech who cried and moaned about the quality of the Phones now protecting the poor quality of ASUS phones? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Good lord thank you for proving me right once again

View post
See? I never did. I just pointed out a detail that can be done better. Which is a production problem. You have no idea of the amount of phones sold and the amount of dying phones. Besides that all phones have their problems but you are too full of youself to be even able to see that. I hardy ever seen someone with such poor caracter, must really suck to be you.

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I
Maarten

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/227550#Comment_227550

See? I never did. I just pointed out a problem of something that can be done better. Hoping it will improve in the future. You have no idea how many rog phones are sold and how many of them break because of mainboard issues. Besides this you also have no idea of the other brands, amount sold and amount of problems. But you are too full of youself to see that. I hardly ever seen someone with such a poor caracter, must really suck being you acting all butthurt to basically everyone, all the time.

View post
I like how you got all defensive now.
Also as for numbers of broken boards and whatnot, I don't really need to get much further into it. Even several ASUS service centers told customers that the issue is very common. Then again, you're the self proclaimed phone technician who has literally 0 clue so there is that. 🤡

Taskman
Star III
More "major updates" isn't what is needed but security updates. This is the most important aspect for a Phone.
In the best of worlds you get both for long, but if not, security updates for 3-4 years should really be a minimum standard. Will be interesting to see if EU doubles down on this and also what manufactures leave the market as it will mean higher cost to keep it updated longer.

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I
Taskman

More "major updates" isn't what is needed but security updates. This is the most important aspect for a Phone.

In the best of worlds you get both for long, but if not, security updates for 3-4 years should really be a minimum standard. Will be interesting to see if EU doubles down on this and also what manufactures leave the market as it will mean higher cost to keep it updated longer.

View post
defnitely, would be amazing since security is a major concern for many.

Mattias_ASUS
This thread derailed from was just a request.
Closing the thread.