Mansi_ASUSi did all you requested:
Hey @Mazen Junaidi,
In order to conduct further investigation, the R&D department requires the following information from your end-
Set the app as follows and then confirm receipt of notifications. If you still have questions, please help provide log clarification.
- Allow all apps to Auto-start (Settings>Battery>Auto-start manager). Make sure that the background power saving management is turned off, and that the battery usage is unlimited.
- If the app call is switched to the background and the other party cannot hear the sound, you need to describe the specific scene, try moving the video call to the background, and then open another application to determine whether it is in line with expectations.
- Lastly, provide a video, and grab the audio log for clarification
Note: When an app is performing capturing and its audio source is voice communication or camcorder, the system must mute the audio of any other app.
Please follow the below steps to enable the built-in log tool (Bug reporter).
1. Open “Calculator APP”
2. Enter “.19595+=”
3. Select the Log type according to the type of issue you want to capture. “Sound, Call Audio, and Recording” will work for most audio issues.
4. After your selection the log tool will exit so you can duplicate the issue or wait for it to happen. Try to use the screen recorder to show your issue when possible. If you can't screen record your issue, then please take a screenshot right after the issue has occurred (as a timestamp) so we know where to look in the log.
5. Navigate back to the log tool via calculator and Tap "FINISH AND SHARE".
6. It takes several minutes for the log to generate. You can exit and do other stuff in the meantime. A silent notification will tell you once the process is done. Tap the notification and then the share button to upload the file to Google Drive and share the link with a moderator. Just make sure to change the permission first so that everyone with the link has permission to view it.
Note: When you're no longer planning on logging your device, enter “.09595+=” in the calculator and the log tool will stop as well as deleting all stored log files. Make sure to share via calculator. The files found in internal storage -> asus_log are not the correct files (they are only 1.2kb)