This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IS ROG PHONE 6 PRO BOOTLOOP ON AT&T GETTING A FIX?

Emsodo
Star III

Title says it all since ASUS seems to be ignoring my other post and messages... Is ROG Phone 6 Pro getting the patch to fix the AT&T bootloop issue?

20 REPLIES 20

liquidx
Star II

This is highly unacceptable that I can't use my ROG 6 as intended.  I have to insert the SIM card for voice calls.  Remove the SIM card for WiFi connectivity when I have access to Wifi.  But that doesn't help me when I am out in the real world requiring a network Data connection.

Asus needs to own up to fixing the ROG 6 and 6 Pro since their Android 14 WW_34.0210.0210.241 update broke something that affects ATT customers.  It seems like the other updates (specifically the ROG 7) have more software issues after updating.  Could it be that Asus is trying to resolve those issues ahead of fixing the 6?  The 6 can't be that old to not get a fix.  We just got the bloody 241 update that broke everything.

/end rant.

SapphireComet
Star III

I need to correct myself. My first issue with ASUS ROG Phones and AT&T was with the ROG Phone 3 and not the ROG Phone 6. Doesn't make this new issue any less worse. 

PsychicParasite
Star II

As far as I am aware, based on conversations in some of the rog phone 7 boards, there is a fix in the works. Apparently the android 14 update screwed up a lot of different phones in the ROG and the Zen line. Still waiting for a fix for the 6 myself though. Fingers crossed it's coming. 

Unfortunately I don't think it is. ASUS has abandoned the 6 line and all its customers. This sucks, I can't even get a trade-in value for a less than a year old phone. I am now having too look into paying for another new phone and having to try to private party sell this junk. I will never buy another ASUS product because of this terrible experience.  Who makes a phone that you can't even organize apps by alphabetical order?

Hello everyone.

An update to fix this issue will start rolling out tomorrow if everything goes as intended.