cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FCC ID ROG 6D

skaad
Star II
Hi guys, how are you?
One question, does anyone know how long it takes to upload the FCC ID in the FCC (Federal Communication Commission)
https:/ /apps.fcc.gov/oetcf/eas/reports/GenericSearch.cfm
or is it just a matter of waiting

i have a ROG 6D, thanks
6 REPLIES 6

thuggs
Rising Star I
Considering the 6D is only intended for Chinese markets and not the USA there is a good chance it'll never get an fcc id.

FunBike31
Community Legend I
Wrong and right answer
False, The ROG 6D is officially distributed outside of China, it is in Europe and has just been available in Brazil
Good, in the official and unofficial communications that I have there are still no plans for marketing in the United States
Only ASUS official services can answer you if this changes.
In the current state it is particularly risky to buy a ROG 6D to plan to use it in the United States, the number of bands in 4G is 8/15 (14/15 for the 6Pro), in 5G 6/10 (7/10 for the 6Pro) but the missing bands are important N66/N71 for the Global version, so there are operators with no 5G band
The bands compatible with the China version are even smaller

skaad
Star II
Being a "premium" phone, it should at least bring it. If not, I think I made the wrong phone hahahahaha
I'm really looking for it for Colombia, but they are based on studies from other countries.
I'm going to look if I can find the approval certificate of Brazil

FunBike31
Community Legend I
skaad

Being a "premium" phone, it should at least bring it. If not, I think I made the wrong phone hahahahaha

I'm really looking for it for Colombia, but they are based on studies from other countries.

I'm going to look if I can find the approval certificate of Brazil

View post
641775.jpg
I do not believe that the ANATEL database is accessible to the general public, what is certain is that it is certified, asus will not be able to sell it and the 6D ultimate is present on the Asus Brazil site, at a price totally delusional for us Europeans, I did not know that the purchasing power was so high over there
Converted into Euro, that makes 1700€ at the reduced price and more than 2000€ normal price