This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

camera problem has not been resolved in the Rog 6 device. Update number WW_33.0610.2810.157

SILENT988
Star III

The update has been made to the latest version, and the camera problem has not been resolved in the Rog 6 device. Update number WW_33.0610.2810.157. Why is this consumer manipulation? Can you eat forbidden money? Where is justice? **bleep** you from a failed company, it seems that Redmagic is really the best device ever from you

Screenshot_٢٠٢٣٠٧٢٧-١٢١١٠٠_Camera.jpg

7 REPLIES 7

Has the motherboard been replaced and the camera problem still persists in your phone?

Bubukins
Star III

Yes the mobo has been replaced but the issue with the camera is still there. I cannot scan QR codes and I can't even take a selfie. Pictures taken looks like you used a fish eye lens. Although the random restart and the clicking noise  when using the camera was gone, there are still issues with the camera. I did a SMMI test and front and rear camera failed on those test. I'm reaching out to Asus Reps now but they have no feedback  from local management whatsoever and it has been a week! Premium phone with a mediocre service. Probably I have a lemon unit but it is just alarming that some users here are experiencing the exact initial problem that I had and I'm hoping that they do not get the exact same problem I'm getting after the mobo replacement. 

What a disappointment with this company that is not afraid of what happened with its customers who became victims of this failed device. And I am one of them. It seems that moving to ZTE is the best option and issuing a redmagic device