Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bypass the Load Bug while waiting for a fix

FunBike31
Community Legend I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: 6 / 6 Pro
Firmware Version: .163 / .165
Too many different cases to list but all are caused by a combination of charging options, slow/super slow charging, 80-90% limit and scheduled charging.
Waiting
Do not activate these options together, if you activate an option monitor the proper functioning
Do not charge at night or unattended, programmed charging with one of the other 2 options seems particularly in question.
If you notice a bug, return to the default options and unplug and reconnect the 65w adapter from the mains.
Using a 20w or 30w charger with the default options is a solution to simulate slow or super slow charging.
3 REPLIES 3

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I
According to @Mattias_ASUS this is being looked at.

FunBike31
Community Legend I
Danishblunt

According to @Mattias_ASUS this is being looked at.

View post
Yes, I have read, but no advice in the meantime, just that the devices burn out, no longer charge or no longer turn on.
And in the emergency, the camera is in good place, 99% that it is due to the firmware and for the moment the answers are to go to the service center!! Sony and others displayed at least a temperature message and turned off the device, asus lets burn!

ASUS_Bot
Rising Star II
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.