Did you mean: 

Battery Life??? 🤡🤡🤡

Likonva
Star I
screenshot-20220913-104950-settings.jpg
screenshot-20220913-094305-settings.jpg
screenshot-20220913-094320-settings.jpg
screenshot-20220913-094339-settings.jpg
Why it's not refreshing Battery life? On every mode the same battery life time 🤔🤔 I mean on Ultra durable it must more than 6hours and 55minutes...
ROG Phone 6 has a standard life time from less 10h for that price? Even a 50% Cheaper Phone has a higher Battery life... EDIT Picture on Top..
9 REPLIES 9

Mattias_ASUS
Hi!
Would you kindly write the firmware version you are on right now? That way I can check it a bit better.

excavation5
Rising Star II
Mattias_ASUS

Hi!

Would you kindly write the firmware version you are on right now? That way I can check it a bit better.

View post
I try it on the latest firmware .160 and this problem is there the time is doesn't change
Also i try to change profiles in games and the profiles work good they change the cpu work and battery discharge like is in this sample photo
screenshot-20220913-161704-gallery.jpg
So the problem is only in the time
And can i ask something why rog phone 6 doesnt have advanced profile on my old rog phone 5 i use only advanced profile and is easy to setup for personal use

jajabinx35
Star III
I seem to have great battery life with mine. Great phone for me.

Taskman
Star III
Great battery life here but only had the phone for 2 weeks.
Like most gaming phones it drains quick when gaming. Compared to my Poco F4 GT it lasts way longer and drains less when gaming and doesn't heat up as much.