Asus rog 6 pro warranty

SadUser
Star I
  1. Model Name: ASUS_A12201_D
  2. Firmware Version: -
  3. Rooted or not: NO
  4. Frequency of Occurrence: -
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): -

Hello i sent my phone to repair shop for warranty because i had this camera issue  when i open the app the phone reboots.

so i was expecting a new motherboard as they did get new one from warranty.

my back screen was broken so they didnt accep to deal with warranty unless i do fix it for 230 euro i said what ever okey just work on it. so as the part arrived they did open the phone and they found out the phone had broken socket in motherboard. they didnt accep to fix the motherboard as they blamed me for it because it was broken on "falling" twist part the screen was broken on my pocket from my keychain and presure. so they demand 1k for fixing the phone from motherboard they got it from asus i guess on warranty. 

what should i do? to get my right as the motherboard is clearly broken from this famous asus camera issue 

i would sent this private if i know how thats why i sent it here on thread

7 REPLIES 7

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi

Your device is a full killed device.

Only battery can be saved

Buy a new device is your best option

Cheers

Falcon_ASUS

@SadUser 
I have sent you a message, please check.
Thank you.

kronyk898
Star I

blamed me for it because it was broken on "falling" twist part the screen was broken on my pocket from my keychain and presure

Hm... Sounds like your lack of general care, safety, or proper storage(all basic, cases go a long way if it's not a junk case) is what led to the phone being damaged. 

Look at it from their side. If they fully covered any and every damaged phone and the customer could be making it all up, they have to draw a line somewhere...I feel damage prevention options are plenty and cheap and most likely would have protected your device, if they bend to your demand then they must bend to any and every user who claims Santa didn't see my phone on the floor next to their fireplace and stepped on it destroying it. 

Think and consider their reasons for the response. You will find your frustrations begin and end with yourself

Anonymous
Not applicable

Rog Phone Hardware is Special

Damage goes very Fast