cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Air Trigger Problem ROG 6 After Update

anggitpras
Star II

Hi all,

I'm facing issue in ROG 6 build number .260 where after the update, my air trigger is not as responsive as before. When I use it, it felt like released suddenly, where my finger was still push the trigger. 

My phone was in good condition, not ever been broke/falling down. Somewhat, after the update, it bring the error.

Is anyone face the problem same with me? 

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi @MarcosBichara thanks for your tip, but still my air trigger unable to respond my finger after remap the location button.

But after I try several method, seems I found the best way to make it normal again (until the developer fix this bug).

Here is my method:

1. Do not choose single tap button, otherwise, choose "dual control (tap & swipe)

2. Choose only the first tap location for mapping the button, let the two location blank nowhere (not located on button in game)

3. Please refer to my screenshot, I only use location to map my button in the right bottom as attached picture

In this method, my air trigger feels responsive as before. I don't know if you or others can feels the same as I am. At least, it cost nothing to try.

And also, @Mattias_ASUS could you check to the devs, perhaps the bug is in beta feature like the tap & swipe button?

Thanks.

View solution in original post

65 REPLIES 65

Jose4
Star II

I have the same problem...I updated my phone today to the lastest Android version and i feel my air triggers are failing...They stop working suddendly like i was not pressing theme but i am...never happened before. 

Rookss
Star II

Hi All 👋

I am also experiencing the same problem after updating the my ROG Phone 6 version to 34.0210.0210.260. I thought it was only a specific game that's bugging out but when I tried to play other titles (FPS) I am experiencing the same thing.

Issue: Press and holding the air trigger suddenly releases on it's own regardless of how much pressure you put.

KP3457
Star I

Facing the same issue after updating the phone yesterday! The triggers are not reliable and flickering even when pressed!

Mattias_ASUS

Hello @anggitpras and everyone else in the thread.

Thank you for the information, do you think you can provide a log while replicating the issue?  That way the devs can see what could be producing the issue.
I will be writing the steps down below and please feel free to send me a PM with the link when you are done.
Please follow the below steps to enable the built-in log tool (Bug reporter).
1.  Open “Calculator APP”
2.  Enter “.19595+=”
3.  Select the Log type according to the type of issue you want to capture. “General cases” will work for most issues.
4.  After your selection the log tool will exit so you can duplicate the issue or wait for it to happen. Try to use the screen recorder to show your issue when possible. If you can't screen record your issue, then please take a screenshot right after the issue has occurred (as a timestamp) so we know where to look in the log.
5.  Navigate back to the log tool via calculator and Tap "FINISH AND SHARE".
6. It takes several minutes for the log to generate. You can exit and do other stuff in the meantime. A silent notification will tell you once the process is done. Tap the notification and then the share button to upload the file to Google Drive and share the link with a moderator. Just make sure to change the permission first so that everyone with the link has permission to view it.
Note: When you're no longer planning on logging your device, enter “.09595+=” in the calculator and the log tool will stop as well as deleting all stored log files. Make sure to share via calculator. The files found in internal storage -> asus_log are not the correct files (they are only 1.2kb)