cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Air Trigger Problem ROG 6 After Update

anggitpras
Star II

Hi all,

I'm facing issue in ROG 6 build number .260 where after the update, my air trigger is not as responsive as before. When I use it, it felt like released suddenly, where my finger was still push the trigger. 

My phone was in good condition, not ever been broke/falling down. Somewhat, after the update, it bring the error.

Is anyone face the problem same with me? 

Thanks

66 REPLIES 66

That's a very good tip, thank you very much. I will try that.

I tried this but i don't know how to install the previous version...i followed those steps and doesn't work.... 

Directly following the instructions given from the website won't work if you will try to downgrade a version since the phone will only recognize a newer version of what you currently have. It's still possible to downgrade however you need some advance tools to do that (basically debugging + presence of a PC device to run certain commands).

So i can do it in a store for example? 

Cause i don't see any type of help here from the support 

I want to use the previous versions that i don't have the air triggers problems at least...so i can play normaly... 

If the technician is good and will accept your request then go for it but it comes with a greater risk (brick or bootloop). The best and unfortunate option is to really wait for a hotfix which we don't know how long it'll take.