This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Aeroactive cooler6 not working

BEN_CHIN
Star II
just got a Aeroactive cooler 6.when first plug in a firmware update pop up due to low battery the update shut off midway and the second time plug in the Aeroactive cooler is no longer working please help i tried factory reset is still not working

7 REPLIES 7

Taskman
Star III
It's possible, because it died the update killed it. It's the same way you should never turn off or shut down anything being updated because of the risk of it dying.
If it doesn't work at all when plugged in you have to contact service or the place of purchase for help replacing it.

BEN_CHIN
Star II
it means i just brick the aero cooler?rip.so only thing i can do is replace another cooler🥲🥲

FunBike31
Community Legend I
yes, no 2nd security firmware to boot on in case of a problem, so a power failure is not forgiving and it's been like that for 40 years all the same!!!
Good after, you are not obliged to tell Asus that it was you who did something stupid, if you have just received it there is certainly a solution

BEN_CHIN
Star II
FunBike31

yes, no 2nd security firmware to boot on in case of a problem, so a power failure is not forgiving and it's been like that for 40 years all the same!!!

Good after, you are not obliged to tell Asus that it was you who did something stupid, if you have just received it there is certainly a solution

View post
is kind of dumb when the firmware update is lock away all the function and info on the main screen couldnt even see the battery bar or any info,it suppose to have a auto revert firmware version incase there a interruption in the process